Friday 12 August 2022

O Group - Counterattack at Arras

 

Having picked up a copy of O Group from Reisswitz Press (the TooFatLardies sister imprint), the new World War II rules from Dave Brown, I wanted to get them to the table.

As my 15mm WW2 collection is all early war I also picked up the 1940 Fall of France & the Low Countries supplement which had a scenario that was ideal for my collection based on the counter-attack at Arras.  Albeit that I still had to paint up a few additional pieces - mostly vehicles.

Unfortunately I was too busy umpiring (often a challenge with a first game) to take too many photos and so some of the following were taken by others.







2 comments:

  1. Love the layout Al, how did it play?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a solid set and played well but need to play more to properly test them and see whether they will be a long term go to set

      Delete