Sunday 15 September 2013

Covenanter Artillery 1

After a little bit of a break I made some progress with the artillery to support my Scots forces.  I decided to experiment with the scenic bases from 4Ground which allow the artillery piece and crew to be displayed together (as seen below) or separately on their individual bases (which also allows for casualty removal in both cases.



I don't think these bases will work for the even lighter artillery (frame guns) which I have still to do though.

5 comments:

  1. A very nice stand! I do like this kind of gun...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil - it looks like a powerful piece compared to what's to come...

      Delete
  2. I am so very tempted by the musket and pike era. Just what I need. Anonether period.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone has to dabble in pike and shot John - it's compulsory! :-)

      Delete