Sunday 6 March 2022

The Relief of Shah Wadi Wadi

I just realised I hadn’t posted anything on the blog regarding the game I put on at the club a few weeks ago.  It was a trial of the Sudan amendments and first scenario for Sharp Practice from the latest Lard Magazine.  Here are a few photos:









Whilst we all had a fun game I must admit I’m not sure the amendments quite deliver what I was hoping and I remain uncertain whether trying to use Sharp Practice for this period (as it’s not really intended to cover this late).  I do have several other sets of rules to try out so expect so see some of those turn up at some point.


2 comments:

  1. So where did you end up on rules Al? Interested as we build up our own colonial collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a bit early to say as I haven't got any of the others to the table as yet. I have found that Sharp Practice can work for this period but I am not convinced by these amendments (of course all of that is very subjective!). I will update my thoughts once I have tried one of the other rulesets.

      Delete