Saturday 18 April 2020

First Play: What a Tanker

Having heard good things about the Too Fat Lardies' new tank combat rules, What a Tanker! (WaT), I thought I would give them an outing at the club.  We ended up playing two games and much fun was had.  Here are a few photos of from the games:








Obviously WaT leans more to the game rather than simulation; however, it does make you think and gives you some difficult choices so provides an entertaining experience.  I hope we can get more people interested at the club so we can run some form of campaign.

10 comments:

  1. It looks great and has caught my eye now that I have inadvertently started a WW2 collection. What size table do you need for a 28mm game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They suggest 6 x 4’ but larger if you have a multi-player game.

      Delete
    2. I'm going to need a bigger dining room table. :)

      Delete
    3. Yes, but a worthwhile “investment”! 😀

      Delete
  2. Looks great, most beautiful terrain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks Good Al have been tempted just as a short throw down game.
    Thanks for posting.
    Cheers
    Stu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks but no real credit to me as they are all Corgi die casts!

      Delete