Thursday 24 December 2009

Merry Christmas!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for spending your valuable time looking at my witterings!

I am hoping that Santa will bring me some gaming related presents and so I hope to have some interesting things to post about after Christmas.

May I wish you all the very best for the festive season and for a happy and prosperous 2010 (with lots of gaming)!

In case you didn't know the Hogswatch card above is by the fabulously talented Paul Kidby.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! You too!

    I wont be getting any directly related wargamming stuff (as I already have enough to be getting on with) but will hopefully be getting a lamp to help with painting in the winter months

    ReplyDelete
  2. Likewise Whispering Al I hope your stockings have some "metal" to them.

    My persistence (over three years asking) paid off and I have my Pacific Battle Pack from Navwar. True the wife didn't quite know what she was ordering ;)

    Have a good one with the family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello,
    first of all marry xmas to all.
    it is really a nice post.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete