Saturday 28 February 2009

Grand Manner 28mm Manor House

I've been looking around for buildings to use for my planned 1938 and Operation Sealion games but haven't been having much luck. Then I remembered that Grand Manner had a manor house in their WWII Carentan range. I had looked at it previously for earlier period games as it's described as a 16th/17th Century stone manor house; however, I think it looks more like 18th Century but, in any case, it looked pretty usable. I popped an order in just under two weeks ago (which, when you remember it's hand painted is pretty rapid turnaround) and it arrived this morning:
Grand Manner Manor House

I know it's pretty pricey but, I hope you'll agree, it is a lovely model and nicely painted too. Plus the service I have received from Grand Manner has always been excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment