Monday 20 November 2017

Back Once Again!

So it has been a while since I last posted anything.  Sorry about that but real life managed to get in the way and I'm afraid that whilst I have found time for a little gaming, the blogging has taken a bit of a back seat.  I am hoping to put together a few posts about some of the things I have been up to over the last few months but given my recent performance I'm not going to make any promises!

I thought I might as well give a little update as to what I am currently working on though:

WW1 Eastern Front - I have actually managed to paint a division each of 15mm Austro-Hungarians and Russians, and am working on a second division for each of them.  The figures are all from the Peter Pig WW1 range and I am using the Battles with Brusilov rules.

Pulp - I've just finished basing some US Rocket Corps from Pulp Figures and have picked up quite a few bits and pieces for the Pulp Alley rules, including their solo deck.  So I am hoping to get some games of this in on the varied terrain that I already have including my recently completed set of 4Ground Chicago Way buildings.

Gothic Horror - I managed to pick up some of the 4Ground Baker St to Whitechapel buildings and have made up a small brick terrace and currently have the warehouse on the workbench.  I've had the figures for this for ages, waiting for some suitable terrain - I just need to find my unfinished Hansom Cab now!

Indian Mutiny - I have completed a unit of the 1st Madras Fusiliers (Neill's Blue caps) all apart from the standard and just need to base up some accompanying artillery etc.

Marlburian - I'm just basing up some Danes to add to my Allied forces and some French allies are in progress.

Sudan - I picked up the figures for the next phase of this project (Khartoum and the early period) earlier in the year - just need to get those painted now.

Mexican Adventure - I have the final packs for my Mexican Republicans on order so that means I have everything I need to finally move this long stalled project forward.

I'm sure there are a few other bits and pieces I have forgotten but I think that's plenty to be getting on with for now!

9 comments:

  1. Good to know that you are still out there and looking forward to seeing some of those projects coming to fruition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep returning, like the proverbial bad penny! I'm looking forward to that too!

      Delete
  2. Welcome back old friend
    It's good to hear from you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life happens. Good to see you're still at it though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pulp Alley. That's another project that has yet to come to fruition with me. I've been watching their videos on You Tube though. Maybe I should paint up some Pulp figures so we can have a game. Not sure what though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pulp Alley is on my list for games for the New Year - I have enough figures painted for a few leagues and plenty of scenery - just need to work out some scenarios to fill a Saturday!

      Delete