Monday 27 May 2013

The Lardies Summer Special is here!

The latest Special from the Lardies has just landed.

Coming in at 130 pages, it's packed with Lard centred goodness including 20 scenarios, 7 sets of rule additions or expansions and and several articles.  A full contents list is on the product page on their website.

Whilst it's a potential for more distraction, I've always found these specials an excellent read and pretty decent value for the content you get.

So if you're interested in any of the Two Fat Lardies products get over to their site and download the special - it's only £6 for the PDF!

4 comments:

  1. I must resist, but awfully tempting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the words of the Borg - Resistance is futile! :-)

      Delete
  2. This is precisely the reason I'm getting practically done at all - charging off on endless tangents ;) I've said that THW are the only rules (probably) I'm going to entertain for my own sanity. But, having said all that... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I must have been doing this all wrong - I thought the tangents were the point .... :-)

      Delete