Tuesday 30 December 2008

Wargames Weekend Planning

With another weekend of wargaming fast approaching I am starting to put together the scenarios, figures and terrain for the three games I'll be putting on. Assuming everything goes to plan it will be three Nuts! based games with an Irish War of Independence game, a scenario from Atacar es Vencer! (Spanish Civil War) and one from Peiper at the Gates (WW2).

Those three will allow me to get my Musketeer Miniatures IWI and Anglian SCW figures (both by Paul Hicks) to the table for the first time and my Artizan/BAM WW2 winter figures once again. I am currently in the process of basing the former, writing the IWI scenario (based on a real life encounter - I can't give too much away as it will spoil the surprise for Lenin) and converting another Crossley tender along with doing the necessary conversion to the SCW scenario so that it fits with Nuts!

The trouble with only three game slots is that I have loads of ideas which I can't fit in!

No comments:

Post a Comment